Showerthought is a loose term that applies to any thoughts, ideas, or philosophical questions that race through your head while carrying out a routine task like showering, driving, or daydreaming. We have collected some of these from all over the internet.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. Vampires only suck your blood for Vitamin D because they can’t go out in the sun themselves.
2. I’m convinced that most of the adults who told me wiki is unreliable, now use viral facebook posts for most of their news sources.
3. p*rn sites should enable sorting by the number of people who left the website after watching the video
4. I wish I had a Mario Kart-like ghost of myself punctually getting ready for work in the morning so I’d know if I was running late.
5. Bruce Wayne’s parents being murdered was the best thing that ever happened to Gotham
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
7. I would like to give thanks to the brave men and women who died a long time ago tasting which plants were edible and which plants were not. And then there were those who said, “these plants are not very edible, let’s try setting them on fire and inhaling the smoke.”
8. [1 in 4 car accidents are caused by texting and driving] People: “Won’t be me.” [1 in 292 million chance of winning the Powerball] People: “You never know.”
9. The lottery is a great example of how if everyone just pitched in a couple dollars, how much money could be accumulated to get something big done.
10. George R.R. Martin could write sex scenes for any actor he wants to see naked in the show.
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. People argue with me more in my head than they do in real life.
12. If you can’t afford a condom, then you really can’t afford NOT to have a condom.
13. Nothing says “top of the food chain” like squid-ink calamari pasta: you’re eating another animal, and seasoning it with its defense mechanism.
14. The iconic Alien is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, hairless, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments.
15. It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. Google maps should have a “Scenic!” route option for when we’re not in a hurry and just want to enjoy the ride.
17. The fact that Google auto completes all of my questions is an affirmation of how unoriginal all my problems are.
18. Between pens and lighters, Bic is making a fortune off of people losing their products.
19. The first eighteen years of your life are like a free trial, and after that it’s pay to play.
20. Due to the evolution of bacteria with respect to our bodies natural defense mechanisms, traveling forward in time could kill you, and traveling back in time could kill everyone.
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. I wonder what my dog named me.
22. Babysitting is a way for teenagers to feel like adults while adults go out to feel like teenagers.
23. I have never seen a blind person reading a public Braille sign.
24. Our ultimate goal is to make as many people happy as possible while we live and as many people as sad as possible when we die.
25. Nightmares are weird. Your brain is the author, viewer and cinema of a horror movie whose script is probably written as you are viewing it.