Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. You know that your game of monopoly starts to escalate when someone asks for the game instructions.
2. The Viagra commercial says “make sure your heart is healthy enough for sex”. That’s a really deep question if you think about it in a more metaphorical way.
3. In high school, eating lunch alone is considered lame and can result in bullying. In a busy office, eating lunch alone and undisturbed is considered a luxury.
4. I don’t necessarily work ‘better under pressure’, I just literally will not work until I am under the extreme pressure of time constraints created by my own unnecessary procrastination.
5. Randomly Hearing your favorite song on the radio is more satisfying than playing it directly from your iPod.
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. Burglars must hate baby-proofed houses. Trying to rummage through drawers and cabinets? Can’t get them opened more than an inch. Television bolted to the wall. Trying to sneak stealthily from room to room? g*ddamn, baby gates.
7. In Spiderman(2002), Peter didn’t kill the spider that bites him, so the spider could’ve bit anyone else and there will be more than one Spiderman.
8. One of my greatest fears is that someone has written my favorite song, but they’re not famous enough for me to hear it.
9. I’d actually watch NASCAR if they raced basic, everyday cars, with all standard features. It’d be a good advertisement for the car companies too.
10. Rick Astley, Green Day, Sum 41, and the Killers released music this week. I don’t know what year it is.
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. It occurred to me today while lying in bed and not wanting to get up, that one day I literally won’t be able to get up and I’ll look back at this moment and wish I could go back in time and just get up and enjoy life. So I got up. I genuinely felt like I’d sort of cracked time travel in that moment.
12. There are only two possibilities, as far as I see it: Either Google will someday cease to exist, like every other company in history, or it will transform into something which will be impossible to shut down.
13. I wish my life was exciting enough to warrant buying a Go-Pro.
14. We live in a world where GTA is a kid’s game and Candy Crush is an adult’s game.
15. 20 years ago, high schools put wrecked cars out front to remind students to never drink and drive. Today it’s to remind them to never text and drive. 20 years from now, it will be to remind them to never drive (and to let the car drive itself).
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. In our solar system, there are more planets with robot population than with the human population.
17. The strangest part of growing up is realizing how little adults really know.
18. Considering that every single human death has occurred on earth, it statistically makes earth the most dangerous planet in our solar system.
19. If moments of your life really do flash before your eyes when you die, I hope mine are all my embarrassing moments so I’ll be happy I’m dead.
20. I wonder if dogs bark inside their heads like we speak inside ours.
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. We have made ourselves so comfortable that we have to build scary rides so that we can remember what it’s like to sh*t ourselves with fear.
22. Never in my entire life have I been naked for 24 hours straight.
23. I can’t wait till 2020 so I can wear those New Year’s Eve glasses and continuously make the joke about 20-20 vision.
24. I wonder if 90-year-olds are ever like “oh man, what was I thinking when I was 80? I have life way more figured out now.”
25. Dentists make money when people get cavities. If 9/10 dentists recommend a certain toothbrush/toothpaste, shouldn’t we be more suspicious?