Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. Barn owls must have been stoked when the barn was finally invented.
2. Cartoons made me think dog catchers were super common, but now I’m pretty sure they don’t even exist.
3. Snoop Dogg has probably been stoned for longer than I have been alive.
4. Urban Dictionary is nice, but I could really use an Urban Thesaurus.
5. Now that I’m 25, I’m finally old enough to play a high schooler on TV.
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. Family guy should have hidden a bunch of different kids that looked like Quagmire in each episode.
7. When I’m in a hurry every slow or easy going driver pisses me off. When I’m not in a hurry every aggressive driver pisses me off.
8. Harry Potter named his kids like some geek who is obsessed with Harry Potter.
9. The average student learns calculus at a slightly younger age than when Isaac Newton discovered it.
10. One day someone will use “I thought I was still in Virtual Reality” as a criminal defense.
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. If there’s a mean dog or a wild horse in a movie, they have to train an animal to act untrained.
12. I’m pretty sure I’ve spanked my wife more than her parents ever did.
13. If immortality becomes a thing, I’m going to quit my job and become a divorce attorney.
14. I wish there was a Facebook feature to “Hide this person for one month” to give them a time out for being annoying without writing them off entirely.
15. I have never seen someone write the letter “a” with how it is shown in most fonts. I have only seen it written as “ɑ.”
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. The first person to make popcorn must have been seriously freaking out.
17. It’s pretty rare to use an entire pen without losing it first. On the other hand, it’s pretty common to find a pen already out of ink, so it’s a paradox in a way.
18. The levels of coolness associated with saying “I was in a band” vs “I was in band,” are vastly different.
19. My parents spent the first 18 years of my life telling me how unique and special I was, then spent the rest of my life telling me I am no different than anyone else and to get a job.
20. “Men are afraid of strong women” is basically “Girls don’t date nice guys” for women.
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. If there isn’t an “upside down” in space, then space battles in movies are unrealistic when the ships are always upright when they confront each other.
22. If I had a dollar for every piece of useless trivia I know, I wouldn’t have any money since the trivia is no longer useless if it can earn me money.
23. I think Mad Max would have avoided a lot of trouble over several movies had he just invested in a sand colored tarp to cover his car.
24. Smoking one pack of cigarettes a day decreases chances of dying of old age.
25. Dads who tell “dad jokes” are actually funny people who had to censor their humor for a younger audience.