Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. In reality, nudity is considered less taboo than murder but in video games, murder is less taboo than nudity.
2. It would be nice if movie theaters had an option for a headphone jack, so people can plug in and enjoy the movie without disturbance from the idiots talking behind.
3. For the amount of times Star Wars has been set in outer space, there has never been a no gravity scene.
4. When people think about traveling to the past, they worry about accidentally changing the present, but no one living in the present really thinks they can radically change the future.
5. The only thing fire drills actually teach people is how to sarcastically leave a building as a group.
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. It sucks if you’re smart enough to realize you’re not as smart as you want to be.
7. Someone who says “I’ll be there in 8 minutes” will normally arrive before someone who says “I will be there in 7 minutes”.
8. Social media sites should have the option to mark a person as “this is my ex” so that it can stop trying to connect you to people you’ve broken up with.
9. Empty police cars are like scarecrows for humans.
10. After years of disliking the way I look, only now I realize I’m not ugly, I’m just not my type.
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. Waffles have more surface area than Pancakes.
12. If all women would stop wearing makeup, eventually people would get used to it and adjust their beauty standards.
13. People having 69 at the end of their usernames are either teenagers or 47 years old.
14. For once I would like to see an action movie where half way through it the hero dies and we get to see what the villain does when he conquers the world.
15. When you are laughing in a dream because someone else made a joke, you are basically laughing at your own joke.
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. Despite doing good things, Spiderman being disliked by his city is like a metaphor for spiders eating flies but still being hated by humans.
17. You eat 2 pieces of toast with butter on it and it’s okay. You put those pieces together and tell people you had a butter sandwich, you get a different response.
18. Professors who have PhDs can take a leave any time because they can write themselves a doctor’s note.
19. One bar of volume on your media device is not enough to watch a movie, but too much for p*rn.
20. I wish I could Google my own life. Like, “days when I lost baby teeth”, “Movies my uncle took me to as a child.”
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. It is three times faster to say “World Wide Web” as compared to it’s shortened version “www”.
22. Companies that advertise their products as “everything you want and more” are literally advertising that their product does things you do not want.
23. My mother taught me not to curse, while life taught me not to curse in the presence of my mother.
24. If “Sleeping Beauty” occurred in real life, the prince would be charged with assault and publicly shamed online via social media.
25. We aren’t scared of being home alone, we’re scared that we’re NOT alone.