16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. As a kid, I thought other people’s houses smelled weird and that mine was the only one that didn’t.
17. I’d gladly get knocked out in 48 seconds for $3 million.
18. For a non-native speaker, making a pun demonstrates the highest understanding of language. As a native speaker, making a pun demonstrates the lowest understanding of comedy.
19. Bad dogs in movies are actually good dogs that are trained to act badly.
20. Whenever I see an inspiring story of someone who goes from 600 lbs to lean and fit, I mostly think “Ok, I guess I can get to 600lbs and still recover, so I’m ok for now”.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. If you don’t drink alcohol because you have recovered from alcoholism you’re admired, but if you don’t drink and never have, you’re weird.
22. I’m pretty sure 95% of Friends episodes could just be titled “The One With All the Misunderstanding.”
23. On TV, once the “bad guy” gets caught in a lie and admits it, everyone assumes they’re always telling the truth suddenly.
24. I find replying to an insult easier than replying to a compliment.
25. I can barely keep the same ‘writing voice’ across my university essays and reports, yet Wikipedia, edited by millions, reads like it was written by one person.