Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
2. Just a thought. I see a lot of older people post that we survived lead paint, no seat belts, no helmets etc. You do understand there are people who didn’t right? That’s probably why they can’t post it on FB.
3. Intentionally losing a game of rock paper scissors is just as hard as winning it.
4. In my life, I’ve bought at least 20 pairs of nail clippers because I lost the last pair, but I never take them out of my house meaning there are at least 19 places I haven’t seen in my own house.
5. Going to the bathroom with your cell phone at work is this generation’s smoke break.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If banks made 6 billion dollars from overdraft fees last year, then banks made 6 billion off of people who don’t have money.
7. It’s off-putting that ( ) ( ) isn’t a palindrome, yet ( ) ) ( is.
8. Bill Nye is doing sh*tty detergent commercials, but I guarantee he could do a Kickstarter titled “Give me money so I don’t have to do sh*tty detergent commercials” and get at least a million bucks.
9. As a child, I pretended to like carrots for my parents. As an adult, I pretend to like them for my child. I f*cking hate carrots.
10. There are over 100 billion dead people. If there is a skeleton war, the living doesn’t stand a chance.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Dropping an ice cream cone as an adult is 10x sadder than as a kid because you personally paid for it.
12. Every commercial that tells kids “grown-ups are too stupid to get why it’s cool!” was written by an adult manipulating stupid children.
13. If you pirate music or movies instead of buying a copy, then you’re a scumbag. If you read a book from the public library instead of buying a copy, then you’re a cultured part of your local community.
14. Willy Wonka claims Oompa Loompas came from some mysterious forest no one has heard of. But he has candy that can change the color and size of kids. Coincidence?
15. Just realized, the louder the volume in a horror movie, the more horror I experience. If muted it turns to comedy.