Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Two eggs, over-easy, seems like enough for breakfast but two eggs, scrambled, seems like nothing.
2. When I was 14, I thought I was so cool because I hung out with 20-year-olds. Now that I’ve grown up I’ve realized that they were weirdos for hanging out with me.
3. Monopoly would be a lot more realistic if everyone started out with wildly different amounts of money.
4. A really underrated accomplishment is that toilets don’t require power to flush.
5. An hourglass has more moving parts than a complicated wristwatch.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Never once have I written an email and thought, “I hope they know I sent this from my iPhone.”
7. If a naked woman wears sunglasses it’s like she’s wearing the opposite of a burqa.
8. In Scooby-Doo, every single mystery the gang ever encountered always had a logical explanation, and the only unexplainable thing was having a dog that could talk.
9. I sincerely hope I live long enough to see “I am the kid who fell in Harambe’s enclosure, AMA.”
10. I wear glasses instead of contacts not just because I don’t like sticking things in my eyes, but also because of how many times my glasses have saved me from accidentally sticking things in my eyes.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. How come pink is considered to be a different color than red but light green is considered to be a lighter shade of green?
12. If you really think about it, The Wright Brothers are responsible for 9/11.
13. Whichever drawer the birthday candles are in is the “junk drawer”.
14. People are often amazed by the fact that an elephant can be scared of a mouse, yet I know so many people who are afraid of insects.
15. I remember the toys from my childhood being amazing. After seeing how basic they are now that I’m an adult, I believe what made then amazing was my own imagination.