Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. There shouldn’t be a stigma about going to the movies alone. The activity where you can’t talk to someone should be the one you can do alone.
2. When my text alert sounds I get excited. When my phone rings I think I’m in deep sh*t and panic.
3. Shopping with my girlfriend is like being the NPC party member of an RPG.
4. Google could be lying about how many search results it gives, none’s going to actually check that far.
5. When someone says ‘I miss you!’, I think, well, that’s nice. But if they take off the exclamation point I think, wow, they must really miss me.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If you go to Walmart and you don’t see any weird people, does that make you the weird person?
7. It’s interesting that the older generations that warned millennials not to talk to strangers are the ones who click virus links in emails from people they don’t know.
8. When you correct someone’s math, you’re awesome. When you correct someone’s grammar, you’re an a*shole.
9. The older I get the less I hate the Kardashians, and the more I hate their fans.
10. University is great because you’re effectively an unemployed alcoholic but your parents are really proud of you.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. No one deals with rejection more than Internet Explorer requesting to be your default browser.
12. I want to see a 2 episode series where Gordon Ramsay sings for Simon Cowell. Then Simon cooks a 3-course meal for Gordon and they critique each other.
13. An animated film should have all unknown voice actors. I would rather get lost in the film instead of focusing on a famous actor’s voice.
14. I bet half of online arguments could be prevented if people had to put their age next to things they post.
15. I have more ancestors than all my ancestors