16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. My kids make way too many plans for people who can’t drive themselves around.
17. Why did my new white undershirts come in a resealable bag? But my cereal still doesn’t.
18. If my phone dies it remembers all my contacts, my browser history, my alarms, and every bit of my app data; yet, when my car dies my radio can’t even remember what time it is.
19. Sometimes I confuse time and money and think there are only 60 cents in a dollar.
20. One reason I don’t do risky activities is because, if I die, my dogs won’t understand why I never come back.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Sinks should be located outside of bathrooms, so the public can see people washing their hands, deterring them from skipping out.
22. My fingers are slowly 3D printing my nails.
23. The internet is like a teenager. It’s got all this potential, but it’s only focused on buying things, trying to be popular and sex.
24. The superstition that blowing on a dandelion grants you a wish is incredibly beneficial to dandelion reproduction.
25. More of us should be happy simply with the ability to go to bed while it’s raining and not wake up wet.