Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. I wonder if people stranded on deserted islands clean up their ‘HELP’ or ‘SOS’ signs before they leave. If not, how many times has a rescue landed and looked for hours for someone that’s no longer there?
2. Vin Diesel is likely to make more money than I am in my entire life, for just saying ‘I am Groot’.
3. Spiders living in a blind person’s home have really hit the lottery.
4. Taco trucks would be cooler if they drove around the neighborhood like ice cream trucks and also sold booze.
5. The letter X has more uses in math than in the English language.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Maybe we sleep so well during a thunderstorm because our ancestors knew that predators would not be hunting during a storm.
7. Our nervous system has over 200,000 years worth of engineering and yet it still can’t tell the difference between a sabre tooth tiger and the 20 members of the audience waiting to see your speech presentation.
8. If mosquitoes sucked fat, not blood, the world would be perfect.
9. Couches are amazing to nap on in the afternoon but become strangely uncomfortable if you have to sleep on one at night.
10. Pregnancy is like a group project where one person gets stuck with all the work.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. One advantage of being women is that no one can surprise you with a kid years later and say that you’re the Mom.
12. When I’m 70, I’ll be yelling at kids to get off my wifi instead of my lawn.
13. You never realize how ugly you are until you see yourself in the mirror at the barbershop.
14. All non-fiction documentaries are part of the same cinematic universe.