16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. I spend more time nervously monitoring my speedometer in school zones than I do watch for children.
17. Being older than Google will one day become the new “really old” metric, comparable to sliced bread and colored television.
18. If I had the power to rewind time, I would probably use it 95% of the time to just get more sleep in the morning.
19. The generation that warned children about video games is the same generation that falls for Pay-2-Win games.
20. I never notice how much I use a part of my body until I have a cut on it.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. The most defeating sound in the world is the sound of singing birds after a sleepless night when you have to get up early the next day.
22. Whoever first thought of having a double jump in a game was probably told it’s a stupid idea.
23. For the guy who wrote F*ck Tha Police, Ice Cube plays a lot of cops in movies.
24. As an adult, I just realized I can go to the zoo whenever I want.
25. I’m disappointed in our ancestors for never domesticating bats.
#23 – Likewise for Ice-T who wrote “Cop Killer”
No. #6 – The worst part is trying and failing to achieve a social connection. Coming close behind is putting in the effort to be friendly but not having anybody reciprocate.