16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. All growing up, adults’ advice was always “Life’s too short, so don’t waste all your free time on work”. Then, when you take that advice and put it into practice and value your free time they sneer that “Kids these days don’t want to put in any extra work.”
17. When you say “forward” or “back” your mouth moves in that direction.
18. My school constantly encourages students to “reduce, reuse, recycle,” yet there’s not a single recycling bin in the entire building.
19. Culture is just a global version of all that weird sh*t your family does that you don’t realize is weird because you assume everyone’s family does that.
20. I wonder if one day the phrase “Don’t judge a book by its cover” will morph into “Don’t judge a video by its thumbnail.”
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. 24 is a really awkward age. Half my friends are either on their third child and in the middle of a divorce, or still getting an allowance from their parents while retaking a class for the third time.
22. Because I lived close to the year 2000 for most of my life, a part of me will always believe that 1950 was 50 years ago.
23. Kids today have no idea how lucky they are to be able to look up song lyrics online. Be honest, you still don’t know what Eddie Vedder is saying.
24. I immediately disregard any picture, link, or article marked as “Sponsored”.
25. I think you’re officially an adult when you watch Batman with your kids and fantasize more about Bruce Wayne’s life than being Batman.