Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Seeing my password in plaintext feels like seeing somebody naked that I’m not supposed to.
2. In 50 years, they’ll be able to rerun “How it’s made” by simply changing the title to “How it was Made”.
3. I have seen more of the surface of the Moon with my own eyes than I have of Earth.
4. If the movie Yes Man was realistic Jim Carrey would just end up downloading a bunch of malware.
5. As self-driving cars become the norm, the term “self-driving” will flip to describe someone still driving themselves manually.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Fidget spinners have made me question whether I’m too old to understand a trend, or old enough to know it’s stupid.
7. Cigarette companies should be leading the charge fighting cancer. Because once cancer is cured a lot more people would smoke.
8. You know you’ve made it in life when you forget it’s payday.
9. Shouldn’t the husband/wife who cheated be the “homewrecker,” not the boyfriend/girlfriend that they cheated with?
10. If we colonize other planets, synchronizing our calendars will be a nightmare.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. People always say drink responsibly but no one ever tells you to eat responsibly despite both being the root of major health problems.
12. Google Doodles were fun and exciting until they started having one nearly every day.
13. Humanity seems like it will become that alien race that attacks other planets to strip it of resources because of screwing up their home planet.
14. Jump scares in horror movies are like fart jokes in comedy movies.
15. The ‘Beyond’ gives Bed Bath and Beyond the ability to sell anything, without seeming out of place.