Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If Millenials aren’t getting married, eventually they will be blamed for destroying the divorce lawyer market.
2. Antartica is an island with only a northern coast.
3. For a song entitled “Piano Man” it sure does have a lot of harmonicas.
4. By always blaming Millenials, we are showing that our generation (which raised them) doesn’t take responsibility for our problems.
5. The loss of your dog is exactly the kind of thing your dog would’ve helped you through.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The effort that people must put into copying and pasting from the internet really goes against the ethos of the shoulder shrug.
7. In Moana, the chicken has to be told not to eat rocks. Also in Moana, The Rock has to be told not to eat the chicken.
8. My intestines and organs can operate perfectly my whole life without any external maintenance but if I don’t brush my teeth for two weeks I get a bunch of cavities and tooth decay.
9. The best Spotify ad would be silent with a picture so when it came on you would check why your music stopped and see the ad.
10. I wish I was “college student who doesn’t have a job but can afford to go to Europe for Spring break” rich.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. I think the ultimate threat a teenage girl could use against their mother is “I will turn you into a Grandma”.
12. The @ symbol stands for “at” when it really looks like it should stand for “around”.
13. Billionaires are probably warning us about AIs because the first thing any sentient AI would do is warn us about Billionaires.
14. I am convinced every microwave on earth is either brand new or at least 30 years old.
15. Think about how lucky we are blinking doesn’t make a noise.