16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. I am responsible with my money so that I can afford to be irresponsible with my money.
17. If Jon Snow is turned into a white walker, does he become Jonny Walker or Snow White?
18. Sending email confirmation that I’ve successfully unsubscribed from an email list is about as passive aggressive as it gets.
19. Hakuna Matata was an elaborate ploy from Timon and Pumba to get Simba to eat bugs instead of them.
20. I bet people would use sunscreen more if it was marketed as anti radiation cream.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Solar energy is just nuclear energy from a safe distance.
22. The “Chocolate” episode of Spongebob teaches kids that dishonest sales tactics and false advertising will help you get ahead in the business world.
23. I can’t picture hamsters living in the wild and doing hamster things.
24. I can’t decide if website adverts purposely load a fraction later than the rest of the page, causing me to click it as it bumps the content down, or if it’s just a coincidence.
25. Watching my wife’s five-minute transformation from weekend pajamas to “presentable” for a quick run to the store makes me suspicious of everyone I see in public.