Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. My parents used to say there would be people offering drugs to me for free until I got addicted to them and then would charge exorbitant prices for it. Looking at the games in the app stores nowadays, I think those drug dealers all turned into game developers.
2. The loss of your dog is exactly the kind of thing your dog would’ve helped you through.
3. I feel like picking the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 would have no chance of winning the lottery, but they have just as much of a chance as any other set of numbers.
4. As a kid, all I wanted was to be an adult. Tonight, I had 3 bottles of wine and a bag of popcorn for dinner and I realized, it was totally worth the wait.
5. When flirting biting your lower lip is sexy, but biting your upper lip isn’t.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The @ symbol stands for “at” when it really looks like it should stand for “around”.
7. Sometimes I think the greatest benefit to freedom of speech is that it gives terrible people an opportunity to expose themselves publicly.
8. If I accidentally download the same file twice, I’ll open the second download because it’s fresher.
9. Washing machines should have a reservoir tank that I have poured a whole jug of detergent in and it automatically dispenses the correct amount via small pump every load.
10. We live in a world where community service is a punishment.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The Nike slogan should be “JUST DID IT” because of the check mark/swoosh.
12. Giving candy to a baby is way worse than taking candy from a baby.
13. Never has Windows actually found a solution when a program crashes and says “checking for a solution to the problem”.
14. As a millennial, Bryan Cranston played Zordon in Power Rangers when I was a kid, Hal in Malcolm in the Middle, when I was entering my teenage years, and Walter White when I was entering my adult years. It’s like he continuously made shows so he could grow up with us.
15. I judge the size of a city purely based on how far I can zoom out on Google Maps and still see its name.