Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The original Sherlock Holmes novels and Sherlock take place over 100 years apart, and they didn’t have to change Watson’s backstory as a soldier injured while fighting in Afghanistan.
2. I didn’t even know I could drop out of school until the “Be cool, stay in school” guy gave a speech at my school.
3. It’s strange that there is a setting on your toaster to completely burn the bread.
4. The mentality “it’s only $5, why not buy it?” has probably cost me over $5000 dollars in my lifetime.
5. I avoid looking at intentionally loud cars driving by because that’s what they want me to do.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Being at a strip club is like being at the dolphin show at sea world. I want to enjoy it, but I just feel bad for them.
7. If pigs could fly I bet their wings would taste delicious.
8. If I were a ghost, I would haunt people by knocking on their door as soon as they started masturbating.
9. Technically, a lawless state would be crime free.
10. I handle rejection well because 99 out of 100 times I want to ask a random girl for her number I can’t drum up the nerve, so by the time I ask I’m so pleased with myself for doing it, I don’t really care what she says.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If I had the ability to close my ears like I can close my eyes, I would probably be less irritated all the time.
12. They should make the following a law: Any ads or offers you get in the mail must tell you where they got your information from.
13. Conor McGregor has the most impressive 0-1 boxing record ever.
14. A truly crushing moment when you skip ahead on a video and it buffers for so long that continuing to watch would’ve been quicker.
15. Our hands have fingertips but our toes don’t have toe tips. Yet we can tiptoe.