16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. 15 years ago, the internet was an escape from the real world. Now, the real world is an escape from the internet.
17. 95% of the bad guys in Scooby Doo were arrested for playing pranks less harmful than the present day’s average Youtuber.
18. Calling my mom when I’m sad is the same as bringing a malfunctioning product back to the manufacturer.
19. The plagiarism section on my syllabi seems to be the same for each class, almost as if it’s copied and pasted.
20. You don’t realize how much a video game has become second nature to you until you have to teach someone else to play for the first time.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. The first person to discover that a butterfly used to be a caterpillar must have looked very suspiciously at every animal they came across.
22. I’m closer to being homeless than I am to being a millionaire.
23. I wish governments and companies put as much effort towards world peace as they do try to block Mayweather v Mcgregor streams.
24. The tone I interpret from the text is directly related to my own insecurities with that person.
25. Heroes always save the world in the nick of time. When I become a villain, all my timers will activate when they reach 5, not 0.
Bryan Cranston played Zordon in Power Rangers when I was a kid, Hal in Malcolm in the Middle, when I was entering my teenage years, and Walter White when I was entering my adult years. It’s like he continuously made shows so he could grow up with us. Neutrinos are a weakly interacting particle meaning that they interact with gravity and occasionally bump into matter to make some Cherenkov radiation. One way we detect neutrinos is to look for that radiation by getting a massive pool of water far underground to keep it safe from other forms of particles that we don’t need in our pool. Thank you for sharing your article.