16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. 15 years ago, the internet was an escape from the real world. Now, the real world is an escape from the internet.
17. 95% of the bad guys in Scooby Doo were arrested for playing pranks less harmful than the present day’s average Youtuber.
18. Calling my mom when I’m sad is the same as bringing a malfunctioning product back to the manufacturer.
19. The plagiarism section on my syllabi seems to be the same for each class, almost as if it’s copied and pasted.
20. You don’t realize how much a video game has become second nature to you until you have to teach someone else to play for the first time.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. The first person to discover that a butterfly used to be a caterpillar must have looked very suspiciously at every animal they came across.
22. I’m closer to being homeless than I am to being a millionaire.
23. I wish governments and companies put as much effort towards world peace as they do try to block Mayweather v Mcgregor streams.
24. The tone I interpret from the text is directly related to my own insecurities with that person.
25. Heroes always save the world in the nick of time. When I become a villain, all my timers will activate when they reach 5, not 0.