16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Lawyers spend 6 years and have to understand the law, Cops spend 6 months and have to enforce it, the rest of us go through no law education and have to abide by these laws.
17. Scratch tickets should have prices that end in 99 cents so you have a penny to scratch them off with.
18. Our ability to swallow down the wrong pipe, and almost choke out ourselves, maybe the biggest design flaw of the human body.
19. Actors get paid more to pretend to go to space then astronauts get paid to actually go.
20. Depending on what part of a knife you make longer, you either get a sword or a spear.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. The faster you climb an escalator, the more steps it takes to reach the top.
22. You haven’t truly known friendship until you can walk into someone’s house unannounced, take food out of their fridge, and not be questioned at all.
23. I miss being able to remove the ball in older mice and cleaning the three little wheels inside.
24. I have this theory that very few people actually enjoy parenting. Instead of admitting it, they try to talk you into doing the same, because misery loves company.
25. If a wolf gets bitten by a werewolf, does it turn into a human on a full moon?
15. Because most dead cows are eaten and made into jackets. There is no body left to reanimate unless you belt strangles you.