16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. The fisherman is like aliens to fish. They move across the sky in mysterious ships and abduct fish through a mechanism that lifts fish up into the sky.
17. Check fridge, Nothing to eat. Check pantry, nothing to eat. Lower standards, repeat.
18. Anxiety is like constantly hearing the battle or enemy music but never seeing the actual threat.
19. Teenagers drive like they don’t have a lot of time, yet elderly people drive like they have all the time in the world.
20. When we think about traveling back in time we are afraid of actions that might have a major impact on the present that we refuse to believe that our actions in the present can have a major impact on our future.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Pulling into a parking spot right as a great song ends and turning off the car on the last note remains one of the life’s simple pleasures.
22. When you smile you are showing as much of your skeleton as possible without injuring yourself.
23. If China had guarded the secret of how to make gunpowder with the same intensity as they guarded the secret of silk, they easily could’ve become the most powerful country in history.
24. It’s weird that you never see auctioneers become rappers.
25. When you have your picture taken with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, does the guy inside the costume smile for the camera?