Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A surprisingly big part of being an adult is trying to schedule a time when you can afford to have a mental breakdown.
2. A timepiece with the fewest moving parts: Sundial. A timepiece with the most moving parts: Hourglass.
3. News websites have more pop-ups and click bait than p*rn sites.
4. In the tv series, Supernatural nothing in that universe is supernatural since all the things they encounter are observable, quantifiable and exist as part of the natural structure of the world.
5. 2016: The year all your favorite celebrities died, 2017: The year all your favorite celebrities were dead to you.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Your parents are more likely to say you’re attractive because you look somewhat like the person they’re attracted to.
7. You ‘hear’ a lot about letters being silent, but the ‘h’ in ‘sure’ is invisible.
9. The phrase “Click it or Ticket” shows financial burden is a stronger deterrent than serious injury or death.
10. If your front door has a mail slot, you live in a mailbox.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. When we say ‘ctrl’, ‘alt’, ‘del’ out loud, we don’t use the full version of alt.
12. Considering that Moon-landing deniers and flat-Earthers are a thing today, Mars-colony and Earth-origin deniers will be a thing of the future.
13. People will eat the same thing for breakfast every day of their life, but absolutely lose it when they have the same thing for dinner two nights in a row.
14. Human life has started to become less about survival, and more about finding ways to pass the time until we die.
15. Your phones battery levels at the end of your workday equal your love for your work.