16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. A good slogan for a company that produces piñatas would be: “You buy it, you break it.”
17. An area code once lets you know where a person was calling from. Now it tells you where a person got his/her first cell phone.
18. Who cares if there’s another habitable planet 11 light years away, most of us are nervous to go to the store.
19. Imagine how much time we save because socks can work on either foot.
20. The Milky Way could very well be the galaxy with the most milk in it.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Maybe zombies moan “brains”, not because they like them, but to give us a clue where to strike them in order to end their misery.
22. When you’re depressed, every day is a gift. A gift you didn’t really want from someone you don’t really like, and now you have to feel guilty about not getting them anything and pretend to appreciate it to maintain societal norms.
23. People give 5-star ratings for products on Amazon for quick delivery. They should give how-to instructions for online rating, that would help everyone.
24. If robots took over the world, they wouldn’t enslave humans because robots are more efficient at everything.
25. Maybe breaking a mirror is 7 years of bad luck because that’s how long it takes for each cell in your body to be replaced completely, therefore meaning you technically aren’t the person who broke the mirror anymore.