Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Soon games will advertise “No DLC/Microtransactions” just like food advertises “No trans fats”.
2. This is not the year for mistletoe in the workplace.
3. In Monsters Inc. the most respected people in society are factory workers.
4. At this rate, the winner of best picture will just be whatever movie had the fewest sex criminals associated with it.
5. Whoever made the feature that tells you how long until the alarm goes off on your smartphone immediately after you set it deserves a medal.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If identical twin sisters become pregnant from the same guy then their kids will be full siblings genetically speaking.
7. If bread goes bad we throw it away, If bananas go bad we make bread out of them.
8. We always say stupid autocorrect but never give it positive feedback for the 97% of the work it does.
9. If you win a year worth of calendars, do you only win one calendar?
10. You know how we could save a lot of water? Automatic flush toilets that don’t unnecessarily flush three times during one use.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. There are three types of people in the world: People who are happy they bought Bitcoin, people who wish they had bought Bitcoin and people who are waiting for the whole thing to blow up so they can laugh at the first two people.
12. The first person to suck in helium probably thought their voice was forever changed for a scary 20 seconds or so.
13. We look at ruined castles and think they’re picturesque, but to a medieval person, that view would be post-apocalyptic.
14. Hotels shouldn’t be 4.5 stars if they only supply 2 ply toilet paper.
15. Why are Shampoo and Conditioner always the most difficult text on the bottle to spot?