Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. 8 hours of drinking is binge drinking, 8 hours of TV is binge watching, 8 hours of sleep is barely enough.
2. The only part of your reflection you can lick is your tongue.
3. This is not the year for mistletoe in the workplace.
4. Somebody at Google was just like “yea, just have someone drive down every road on f*cking earth”.
5. EAs slogan “It’s in the game” doesn’t really make sense anymore.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The Apple logo represents that you’ll never quite get the full product.
7. Universities should have a soundproof scream room where you can scream your stress away.
8. Megan Trainor has lost a lot of weight since becoming rich and famous of a song about how men should be attracted to overweight women instead of skinny ones.
9. People who think driving slower is safer than driving at normal speed are like those people who think using a dull knife is safer than using a sharp knife.
10. Whoever made the feature that tells you how long until the alarm goes off on your smartphone immediately after you set it deserves a medal.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. It’s a good thing the first person they tested penicillin on wasn’t allergic to penicillin.
12. The best time to look for a new job is when you already have one. The worst time to look for a new girlfriend is when you already have one.
13. Frogs are mostly mouth, but with just enough leg to throw the mouth at food.
14. Humans are such a curious species that a wreck can cause traffic on the opposite side of the freeway.
15. It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye. It’s also fun and games until someone finds an eye. Really, it’s all fun and games until the number of eyes changes.