16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. UberEats drivers must have a lot of self-control to be able to pick up and drive French fries to someone’s house without eating them on the way.
17. It would be useful if Amazon showed how many times an item had been bought and how many times it had been returned.
18. There are probably a lot of Smiths because blacksmiths weren’t required to go to war during medieval times.
19. If you use a wind farm to power a fan, you’re just teleporting the breeze.
20. What if there are diseases frozen in the polar ice caps that will infect humans after they melt?
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Cheat codes use to be shorter; now they are 16 digits long, 4 more for an expiration date, and 3 digit CVV.
22. Chess was invented back when women had no rights and were essentially considered property, yet the queen is the most powerful piece on the board.
23. If ostriches could fly the sky would be a terrifying place.
24. If one day, there are 104 iterations of Sid Meier’s Civilization, the last one will be Civ CIV.
25. The Task Manager is really just the Window’s hit man.