Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The fatter you are, the better chance you have of winning in Spin the Bottle.
2. Shout-out to all the dogs who’ve chased off burglars without their owners ever knowing.
3. All new laptops should have a small sliding cover in front of the webcam.
4. Bayonets are literally made to bring a knife to a gun fight.
5. The Simpson’s got so many events correct but none of us will be alive to see what Futurama will get right.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Swans are loud, territorial, violent, aggressive, terrifying, and an emblem of romantic love.
7. It is easier to stay awake till 6 AM than to wake up at 6 AM.
8. If a vampire put a mirror on one side of a pair of glasses, they could see 360 degrees at one time.
9. When your GPA is low, it’s an indicator that you may not be cut out for the job you want. But when it’s high, it doesn’t matter in the real world.
10. Cell phones have greatly reduced bathroom graffiti.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. One of the best feelings in the world is having a 1-hour dream in a 10-minute nap.
12. Super large cheeseburgers should have a lot of surface area instead of ridiculous height.
13. Procrastination is a bad thing unless you also happen to be suicidal.
14. Trick shot videos should always begin by the performer drinking an entire beer to prove it isn’t their 468th attempt and changing a win.
15. If you do a good deed, then post about it on social media, it immediately diminishes the goodness of the deed.