Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. When you introduce two different groups of friends to each other, it’s like your own life’s crossover episode.
2. Google should make it so that looking up “Is Santa real?” With the safe search on only gives yes answers.
3. The difference between being sad and depression is sort of like the difference between the weather and climate.
4. Stoners should adopt retired police dogs so they can always find their stash.
5. The best liar you know is not the best liar you know.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Instead of looking up into the sky you’re actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss with only gravity keeping you from falling.
7. Any computer science student who can hack into his university’s systems and change his grade to an A deserves it.
8. Steam should include a tool to test whether you can run a game or not and recommend games according to your specs.
9. If this is the biggest corporate tax cut in history, it should literally be the best time in history to ask for a raise.
10. The people at the gym who look like they shouldn’t be there are exactly where they need to be.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Jiggling around cheap iPhone chargers to find the sweet spot is the millennial version of tweaking a TV antenna.
12. Every machine can be utilised as a smoke machine if it is used wrong enough.
13. The food you buy for home labels itself as restaurant style to sound more appealing, while restaurants label their food as homestyle to sound more appealing.
14. No matter how many times you see the the “the the” illusion, you still somehow always miss the second the.
15. A staple of Burger King is the random onion ring in the order of fries.