Here is 25 Kickass Random Facts List #3.
1-5 Kickass Random Facts List
1. Nazis kidnapped hundreds of thousands of Polish children that they deemed to be racially superior to other children, and forcibly Germanized them. Only 10-15% kids ever returned back home. – Source
2. A supermarket chain in the Netherlands has a policy that if all queues have 4 people in them and not all checkout lanes are open yet, then you get your groceries for free. – Source
3. Aboriginals of Australia in their “coming of age” ritual cut a “birth control” hole in the base of the boy’s penis and insert a splinter in to keep it from closing. Urine and semen come out of the hole unless this sub-incision is plugged with a finger. – Source
4. Del the Funky Homosapien wrote the verse for the Gorillaz song “Clint Eastwood” by the following the instructions from the book “How to Write a Hit Record”. – Source
5. A man named Wally Wallington built a Stonehenge like structure using no modern technology to prove there was nothing paranormal about it. He is now working on a replica of Stonehenge using only simple machines. – Source
6-10 Kickass Random Facts List
6. An average American eats about the same amount of sugar in five days that the average American 200 years ago consumed all year. – Source
7. A woman jumped off of the Eiffel Tower and landed on a car and survived, then later married the car’s owner. – Source
8. Author Ernest Vincent Wright wrote Gadsby, a 50,000 word novel without using the letter “e”. To this day it is considered one of the finest examples of constrained writing. – Source
9. Throughout Seinfeld’s run, the chance to sit in the first booth at Monk’s Cafe to be included in a scene was auctioned off for charity. – Source
10. The oldest recorded British joke dates back to the 10th Century A.D. It is “What hangs at a man’s thigh and wants to poke the hole that it’s often poked before? Answer: A key.” – Source
11-15 Kickass Random Facts List
11. According to the USA’s National Hot Dog & Sausage Council, you should not put ketchup on your hot dog after the age of 18 – Source
12. Mongols had rules against spilling noble blood over the ground. Instead they used loopholes like making them bend backwards until the backbone snapped, pouring molten silver into eyes and ears, and being rolled up in a rug and trampled to death by the Mongol cavalry. – Source
13. The word ‘f**k’ was first used in 1568, but was most commonly used between 1700-1720. It disappeared from the English language for 150 years in the 1800s-1900s, but is now once again climbing in popularity. – Source
14. There is a beer pipeline in Germany. – Source
15. Dolphins can see our skeletons and sense our heartbeats via their sonar. They have even been known to ward off sharks preying on humans. – Source
16-20 Kickass Random Facts List
16. All the American flags on the moon are now white due radiation from the sun and absence of atmosphere. – Source
17. A woman in USA raped, impregnated and successfully gave birth while she was in a coma (10 years) in 1996. She died a year later. – Source
18. In 1954, a flight Ernest Hemingway was on crash-landed in Africa. He and his companions were rescued and put in another plane, which burst into flames on the runway. Finding the door jammed, Hemingway used his head as a battering ram, butted the door twice and got out. – Source
19. Ernest Hemingway grew paranoid and talked about FBI spying on him later in life. He was treated with electroshock. It was later revealed that he was in fact being watched, and Edgar Hoover personally placed him under surveillance. – Source
20. The terms “left” and “right” politics appeared during the French Revolution of 1789 when members of the National Assembly divided into supporters of the king to the president’s right and supporters of the revolution to his left. – Source
21-25 Kickass Random Facts List
21. Italy has a 13 foot tall sculpture of a middle finger in front of their stock exchange – Source
22. You can go to the post office and “adopt” a letter sent to santa, buy and bring the gifts in the letter back to the post office to be sent to the child. – Source
23. A 1997 experiment found that when French music was played in a store, more customers bought French wine and when the music switched to German, there were more German wine sales. – Source
24. There is a town in the New Mexico called Truth or Consequences. – Source
25. Vulcan Point in the Phillipines is an island within a lake on an island within a lake on an island. – Source
Truth or Consequences is in New Mexico, not Texas, and yes it is a State…check a map
Thank you for pointing it out. That fact has been changed.
It sure is, I do there internet tech support.
You do “there” tech support? Glad you don’t teach “there” grammar.
OMG! That last reply completely BLEW the fusebox on the snark-o-meter!
the source for number 11 is no longer available