Here are this week’s uplifting headlines.
1-5 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
1. Connecticut just banned Civil Forfeiture without a criminal conviction. – Source
2. Jimmy Carter back to building homes in Canada after being treated for dehydration. – Source
3. UPS driver adopts orphaned Pit Bull Pal after dog’s original owner dies. – Source
4. Dog returns after spending 9 months lost in mountains. – Source
5. Ex-Con skips job interview, Takes the shirt off and saves the life of a car crash victim. – Source
6-10 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
6. Businessman to donate $50m for new children’s hospital. – Source
7. The former island paradise of Bikini Atoll is slowing blooming back to life, 70 years after the United States dropped 23 nuclear bombs on it, including a device in 1954 that was 1,100-times larger than the Hiroshima atom bomb. – Source
8. Former President Jimmy Carter just made a solar farm to power half his city. – Source
9. Autistic boy Receives thousands of cards for the 11th birthday “he will never forget”. – Source
10. An autistic boy has a meltdown on the flight, a teacher who specializes in autism calms him down. – Source
11-15 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
11. Scotland gives free sanitary products to low-income women. – Source
12. An Anonymous woman picks Up $400 Denny’s Tab for Firefighters Who Battled Blaze in Colton. – Source
13. Stray kitten wanders into the firehouse, gets a uniform, becomes an internet star. – Source
14. One bag at a time: Working mom and her son donate gift bags to help those in need. – Source
15. Bride invites homeless to reception for canceled wedding. – Source
You put the same story on here twice. You seem to screw up alot with simple things.
Dude wtf. That was harsh for no reason. These people provide you with a source of content which is better and more consistent than most things. Stop being a troll and just enjoy what you can.