Here are this week’s uplifting headlines.
1-5 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
1. EU agrees to a total ban on bee-harming pesticides. – Source
2. Animal shelters across the U.S. teach cats how to high five to make them more attractive for adoption. – Source
3. The UK has been powered without coal for three days in a row, setting a new record and underlining the polluting fuel’s rapid decline. Demand lower following recent warm weather, making it easier for gas, renewables and nuclear to cover UK’s needs. – Source
4. A mum-of-two gave up alcohol and smoking to conquer a 250km desert endurance race in 40°C heat. The 41-year-old has raised more than £1,500 for a Parkinson’s charity. – Source
5. The man who shielded his girlfriend from the Vegas shooter proposed, and she said yes. The wedding is this summer. – Source
6-10 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
6. Congress boosted spending on science and the environment, even as Trump administration tried to cut. – Source
7. New England Aquarium released 14 rescued sea turtles back into the ocean! – Source
8. Seattle officials file a motion to vacate marijuana convictions. – Source
9. Chile will ban the use of plastic bags across the entire country. – Source
10. Miss America 2005 marries girlfriend in Alabama. – Source
11-15 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
11. To get closer to her dad in heaven, 7-year-old becomes the youngest girl to ever climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. – Source
12. The first-ever troop of homeless Girl Scouts just sold 32,500 boxes of cookies in a single week, crushing their cookie sales goal. – Source
13. Pope Francis hands out gelati for Rome’s poor on his name day, Christened “Jorge” when he was born in Argentina, Pope Francis is celebrating his Saint’s Day not with a dragon but a gelato. He is sharing the ice-cream with 3,000 of Rome’s poor and homeless. – Source
14. Stroke victim paralyzed from the neck down writes a book using only her eyes. – Source
15. Hawaii State lawmakers on Friday approved a ban on so-called “gay conversion therapy” treatments conducted on minors. – Source
I find it amazing you people mention taking a historical flag down as something positive. Its really easy to see the bias in this site. This uplifting headlines section just pisses me off honestly.
The official flag of the Nazi party is also historic and simultaneously symbolic of hatred. The positive thing this site is trying to highlight is the newfound understanding.
Agreed. It’s just sensational media. The MSM agenda is more profitable for any content producer. kickassfacts is just following the script. They don’t make the news, they just copy/paste it and stick ads beside it. I like the facts, but understand that the (((chosen people))) will forever determine how weak minds operate.