16-20 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
16. An all-female group of student engineers gives Guatemalan village running water. – Source
17. A rogue cat named Pepper rescued after running loose in JFK Airport for eight days. – Source
18. Waffle house hero is raising money for attack’s victims. – Source
19. “Inclusion is a beautiful thing”: Teen with Down syndrome is voted prom queen at Elkhorn South High. – Source
20. On 25th May 2018 the GDPR will go into effect in the EU making it much harder for companies to share your personal data. EU Citizens will receive much less cold calls and junk mail. Offending companies can be fined up to €500,000. – Source
21-25 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
21. Canada to oppose Alaska oil drilling on caribou habitat: minister. “Canada supports the continued conservation of the Porcupine caribou herd’s habitat, including in the Arctic refuge, and opposes opening this area to resource development,” said Global Affairs Canada spokesperson. – Source
22. One less Confederate flag on display, “I now understand, I can no longer deny, that the flag I used to honor deceased soldiers and family is now completely and permanently viewed only as a symbol of hate.” – Source
23. Terminally ill 2-year-old girl in South Africa is cured after treatment in Australia. – Source
24. A blind dachshund and his guide dog who was adopted then split up in Virginia, have been reunited. – Source
25. NFL: One-Handed Football Linebacker drafted to play on the same team as his twin brother. – Source
I find it amazing you people mention taking a historical flag down as something positive. Its really easy to see the bias in this site. This uplifting headlines section just pisses me off honestly.
The official flag of the Nazi party is also historic and simultaneously symbolic of hatred. The positive thing this site is trying to highlight is the newfound understanding.
Agreed. It’s just sensational media. The MSM agenda is more profitable for any content producer. kickassfacts is just following the script. They don’t make the news, they just copy/paste it and stick ads beside it. I like the facts, but understand that the (((chosen people))) will forever determine how weak minds operate.