Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If your fire alarm goes off, call your pets and give them a treat.
Eventually, they will come when the alarm goes off, saving you from wasting time looking for pets during an evacuation.
2. Whenever you travel abroad, bring a new soundtrack for each place you visit, preferably one you have never heard before.
In the future, every time you listen to each soundtrack again they will bring you vivid memories of the places you have visited.
3. If you’re having battery issues delete the Facebook and Messenger app from your phone and your battery will last for hours longer.
Facebook is a notorious battery eater even when left idle for hours.
4. If a child misplaced an object of yours, go down to their level to try and find it.
Kids are shorter and can often see spots that as grown-ups we cannot. Walking on your knees or crawling might make you find whatever they decided to hide easier.
5. Never sure if you locked your door, only to go back and find that you did?
Try doing something different and memorable after locking it; like flipping your keys from behind your back, twirling them in your fingers, or tapping them on the wall.