Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When you break a glass on a hard floor, shine a flashlight parallel to the floor so you can see the shadows of tiny pieces you would otherwise miss.
2. Play with your puppy or kittens paws frequently while they are as young as possible to get them used to it.
This will make things like nail clipping much easier later.
3. Keep a set of spare car keys by your bedside at night.
If you hear a potential intruder outside, push the ‘alarm’ button to set it off and startle them.
4. When you’re facing a difficult situation, and you are struggling to find a solution, write out the situation and refer to yourself as Person A and anyone else as Person B, Person C, and etc. Consciously removing yourself from the situation, may help you look at things more objectively.
5. When you change the batteries or a filter (say, in a smoke alarm or an air filter in your home), use a marker to write the date ON the battery/filter.
That way you automatically know when it was last changed.