Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If someone doesn’t appreciate something you do for them, it probably means that it isn’t that important to them.
Rather than stew about it or demand recognition, just add it to the list of things you don’t need to do anymore.
2. When receiving a gift card as a gift, take a picture of what you bought with the card and send it with the thank you text or email.
It makes their generosity much more meaningful and shows appreciation.
3. Before you buy a house get an insurance quote, it’ll tell you crime rates, flood/fire risk, type of neighborhood claims and more.
4. It’s easier to criticize than to create.
Use this nature when you’re stuck in writing. Write anything and everything that comes to your mind then begin to criticize your work for the final draft.
5. When a teacher asks you not to use Wikipedia as a source, go to the Wikipedia page you want, and scroll down to the sources they cite.
Often times those will be better sources than Wikipedia itself.