Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Most people at the gym are too busy with themselves to pay attention to you or anyone else, so don’t sweat it.
2. When making nachos, put a tortilla underneath your chips to turn leftover toppings into a taco.
Also, helps with cleanup (no cheese stuck to plate).
3. Blend dog food and low-sodium chicken broth together and freeze it in a hollow dog toy.
It will keep your dog busy and occupied for hours while also providing them a healthier treat.
4. Bring your Trick Or Treating kids to retirement communities or areas where old people live for optimal amounts of candy.
The ratio of kids to candy is usually far outweighed on the candy side in older/slower neighborhoods so they usually give out handfuls to get rid of it. Also, older folks tend to adore kids and company so that’s a nice thing to do.
5. When someone speaks to you harshly and you don’t know what to say, just stare at them.
You’re not required to respond.