Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Pay Attention to the smell of your home when you come back from a trip, that’s what it smells like to guests all the time, you just get used to it.
2. Keep your bedroom windows closed for about a day after the rain has stopped to prevent terrifying spiders from taking up residency.
3. Christmas is not a mandatory expense. If you’re struggling financially this year your friends and family will understand if you don’t buy them anything.
Just let them know well in advance. We live in a society obsessed with consumerism and Christmas advertising is everywhere. This is just a reminder that Christmas is more than just gift giving.
4. Before you send that risky text, imagine what it would sound like being read out loud by a judge in a courtroom.
5. For those that have purchased a gaming console to gift for the holidays, try finding time to plug it in to update and install the games before gifting it.
This could take several hours to do and something no-one would want to do (especially a child) after unwrapping their exciting new present.
Updating and installing is actually something I really want to do and hate it if I get a pre-configured device, I usually just wipe it again after receiving it anyways. I want to be sure that I know nobody has done some weird stuff with it that’s going to bite my a** if I try something delicate later on…
they mean a video game console, not a computer hard drive