Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If a Telemarketer calls you by your name, just say “Sorry, Wrong Number”. They are more likely to take you off their calling list since they think they have wrong information profile.
It might be slightly unethical but so are Telemarketers.
2. Put a peeled banana in the freezer for a snack that almost has the same texture and taste of ice-cream but without the guilt or calories.
3. If you get mail delivered that’s already been opened, report it to the postal inspector.
There are lots of holiday cards being sent through the mail this time of year. They are easy to spot since they’re usually a very distinct shape and size. Many times these cards will have checks or cash in them, making them really easy targets for mail theft.
It’s clearly easy to track who cash a stolen check, but not so much with cash.
If your mail is arriving opened and things are missing, report it. There is a special postal inspection service specifically for this type of thing. You can report online or over the phone.
4. If you’ve got company coming to your house and only have time to clean one room, make it the bathroom.
5. When it comes to road trips with multiple vehicles, use walkie-talkies to communicate instead of cell phones.
They don’t use data, don’t need a connection, and last longer.