Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Trying to learn a new language? Watch a movie you know by heart that’s dubbed and/or subtitled in that language.
It will aid in word association and comprehension and speed up the process of becoming proficient.
2. When packing plates, put paper plates between them to keep them from scratching/chipping.
3. When buying bagged frozen foods, avoid bags whose contents are frozen into a solid block and choose bags whose contents remain loose.
Most bagged frozen foods have contents that are individually frozen before bagging (e.g. corn, peas, berries, etc.). If the bag is frozen into a solid block, it is likely the bag has thawed and then been refrozen.
4. Keep a $20 bill in your car. You never know when you’ll forget your wallet and that money will save you a big headache.
5. Do the dishes to avoid an awkward conversation with relatives.
Out of things to talk to your relatives about? Do the dishes. No one will talk to you while you’re doing them unless they are praising you for doing the dishes.