Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Use an infrared thermometer to check for drafts around windows, doors, electrical outlets, it doubles as a quick cooking thermometer. They cost under $20.
2. Laser printer tells you it’s out of ink? Put in a new toner, print a page, put old toner back in, print 500 more pages.
3. If you’re the younger person looking for a (summer) job, ask some home builders if they need an apprentice/ helper.
You won’t make a lot and it will be hard work but it will pay for itself 100x over when you get older.
4. When writing a professional email, the last thing you should do is put in the recipient’s email address.
This will help prevent sending incomplete emails and sending an email to the wrong person
5. If you’re feeling lonely, don’t expect people to talk with you about it; start talking with them instead.
If you ever feel lonely, try joining new clubs, doing new sports, or just find new hobbies in general. You’ll always find people who share interests. You can’t expect others to start talking to you if you’re not starting the talk with them either.