Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Don’t ask people if they’re free on a certain date without specifying why you’re asking. Simply asking “are you free on Friday?” comes across like you’re tricking the other person into doing whatever it is you want them to do.
2. When buying bedsheets, look for striped ones. It will make it much easier to find the long and short sides.
3. Did you buy a 6-pack of cans with the plastic tie holding them together? Do a bird, turtle, or fish a favor and snip the circular loops before throwing it out so they don’t get caught up in it.
4. If you go clubbing or to concerts a lot buy yourself acoustic earplugs. They don’t muffle the sound, just get rid of the harmful frequencies. Tinnitus is something very easy to get and very hard/impossible to get rid of.
As professional audiologists have pointed out, the earplugs of this type don’t remove any harmful frequencies but reduce the overall noise without affecting the quality of the sound too much. For those wanting to read more: http://www.earmarkhc.com/sound-and-ears/2016/8/8/how-do-musicians-earplugs-really-work
5. When you are on a long road trip and want to eat at a restaurant by the highway, always pick one with a lot of trucks outside. Truckers often take the same tour hundreds of times and know for sure where to stop for a good (and cheap) meal.