Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Get a blank book and have each family member over 50 write down the life advice they’d want their descendants in 500 years to know. Keep adding to it and passing it down. You now have a family heirloom that won’t be pawned off for drug money, and will only get more useful as time goes on.
2. If you can smell your own perfume/cologne througout the day, you have used it too much. It will annoy people.
3. When it is unclear whether you should use”who” or “whom” in a question, pay attention to the potential answer. If “he” sounds right in the answer then “who” is usually correct. If “him” sounds right in the answer then “whom” is usually correct.
Examples: “Whom is our leader?” –> “Him is our leader” :/ “Who is our leader?” –> “He is our leader” 🙂 “Who should we follow?” –> “We should follow he” :/ “Whom should we follow?” –> “We should follow him” 🙂
4. If you’re someone who finds it hard to get started on a task, tell yourself you’ll do it for 30 minutes only. You have given yourself permission to stop after 30 minutes, but the likelihood is you’ll carry on.
5. Taking pictures with your phone at a large event? Turn off your flash! Your flash is only good up to 12 feet, the stage lights are a thousand times brighter and you are just draining your battery. No flash = better pictures!