1. If you have to leave your puppy/kitten/ baby animal alone during the day, get them a soft stuffed animal about twice their size. It will help sooth separation anxiety and provide comfort.
2. If you take showers when you’re tired or hung over, buy a cheap shower chair. Sitting under the cascading water as it slowly reinvigorates you is amazing and relatively inexpensive.
3. Tired of getting the wrong size shoe because it’s not the same number brand to brand. Learn your EUR shoe size. It’s more accurate than USA shoe sizes.
4. If you ever visit somewhere beautiful, stop and have a snack. Take a moment to really focus on the taste and smell of the food, then focus on your surroundings. Anytime you have that food or drink again you can close your eyes and it will take you back there.
5. Buying a cookbook as a gift? Make sure to pair it with a grocery store gift card! Doing this encourages the use of the book, as opposed to it instantly being shelved.