Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When you get a new job save the description and requirements from the application and use it to later add the job to your resume.
It makes it a lot easier to write out the functions of your job in an organized manner.
2. Before proposing to a girl, go find an excuse for her to get her nails done beforehand.
When she wants to send photos of the ring to friends and family or post it to social media, she’ll be thankful that her nails look the best possible that they can before sharing such an up-close photo of her hand.
3. Hit “s” while watching Netflix on a computer to skip the intro.
4. Before signing up for any free service, consider how they are getting revenue. Could be ads, or your data, or something you don’t want.
5. Want a password that always “stays” with you? The back cover of every hand watch has a unique serial number you can use as a password and never forget.
And even if you lose your watch, the serial numbers are still in the warranty paper. Most serial numbers have a combination of letters and numerals.