Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you’re trying to eat healthier or lose fat, after buying fresh fruits or veggies, pick/cut/wash them ASAP for healthier snacking and quicker availability. The tendency when snacking is to grab-and-eat rather than taking the time to fully prepare. Unhealthy food can be too conveniently available.
2. If someone you know just experienced something tragic like a really bad breakup or losing someone close. Be sure to be there for them at the 3week mark, this is typically where everyone else gets back to their normal life, and then suddenly feel really lonely.
3. Know the difference between state parks and state forests. It’s often free to camp in a state forest, but not in a state park.
Particularly good to know for those in the East, without access to BLM land.
National forests are a thing, as well.
4. If you are the only one trying to maintain a friendship, they aren’t your friend and your time and energy would be better spent somewhere else.
5. If your dog destroys their tennis balls, switch to racquetballs. They are virtually indestructible and don’t get nasty when wet.