1. You never know what is taking place in a stranger’s life. Try to be patient and passive if some seems to be “overreacting “.
2. When you meet or greet someone, take off your sunglasses for at least the initial part of the conversation. Seeing your eyes and reactions makes you more personable and likable.
3. When you go to the beach, throw a brush in the car. It cleans sandy feet better than a towel and is more convenient than using water.
4. When a prospective roommate talks about shitty roommates they’ve had, carefully consider that they might be the shitty roommate.
5. If you need help learning a language, try watching a TV show or movie you’ve seen many times with the audio on in that language. If you have many of the lines memorized by heart it can be a great way to practice listening skills.