1. When things go bad at a job, good people leave, eventually followed by people who thought they could change things but got buried because too many good people left. Those left are bad people or hostages. The good people are your canary.
2. Make the habit of using questions instead of judgment on scenarios where you’re trying to express your opinion.
3. Whenever taking photos you plan on photoshopping i.e. wedding photos. Before you move everyone into the photo take a photo of just the background. It can make editing the photo a lot easier in the later. Like removing that annoying friend of the friend.
4. To listen to music on your phone via YouTube in the background, use the Chrome browser, go to the video, and request desktop site. This will allow you to listen anywhere on the phone.
5. If you ask people to take their shoes off before coming into your house, have a chair or stool by the front door.