Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. After any unpleasant event in your life you should always stop to ask: Did this happen to me or did I create it? It will help you either let go of guilt or take responsibility and grow as a person.
2. When you get a new notebook, leave the first page blank. When you finish using the notebook, you can number the pages and use the first page as a table of contents.
3. Job security is a two-edged sword; if you are irreplaceable, you are also unpromotable.
Always have a plan for your success: this means doing work that you are good at and having someone available to do your job so you can be promoted to your next job.
4. When cleaning out your closet, think “If I saw this at the store right now, would I buy this again?” If the answer is no, it might be time to get rid of that item.
5. When drying clothes in the sun, turn them inside out so the colors don’t fade in the sunlight.