Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Learn to do and enjoy things by yourself. You’re going to miss out on a lot of fun if you keep waiting for someone else to accompany you.
2. Just because you’re approved for credit doesn’t mean you can afford the payment.
3. As a manager, don’t let your pride cloud your judgment when someone has a better idea than you on a decision. It’s an improvement on a course of action, not your character.
4. Always keep one extra day off from your vacation schedule to adjust back to daily life.
5. The first time you need a certified birth certificate for a child, order 5 copies instead of one. You’ll be glad you did over the next 18 years.