Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Always assume when you’re put on hold that the other person can still hear you.
2. In the tech field, learning to use simple analogies to explain complex processes will get you far in your career, since many managers in tech usually don’t understand tech.
3. Whenever someone had a bad day and they’re being cathartic, just listen. Don’t speak. Don’t give advice. Don’t interrupt. Don’t pretend to listen. Be a pal and be a sponge. This is the most good you can do.
4. When you put in a fresh bin bag, sprinkle some cat litter into the bottom of the bag. It will absorb any gross liquids, and your bags will have almost no bad odor.
5. If you started college at a 2-year school, then transfer to a 4-year school and dropped out without a degree, contact the 2-year school about Reverse Transfer Programs, you may have already earned an Associates Degree that you are not getting credit for.
For more information, check out ReverseTransfer.org(https://reversetransfer.org/)