Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you make a mistake, admit to the mistake, apologize, and explain what steps you’ll take to prevent it from happening again in the future. It’s very hard for people to yell at you if you’ve done that.
2. For those in flooded areas, use extreme caution when walking on streets and sidewalks. Manhole covers are often forced off by the flood and can be extremely dangerous as people can fall in, get trapped, and drown.
3. Never assume that someone won’t be able to go to an event, it’s always better to invite them anyway, that way they know they haven’t purposefully been left out. It’ll avoid a lot of negativity.
4. If you want to give away some stuff for free don’t list them under “Free”, instead put some good price on them. When a descent person shows up, offer the products for free. You’ll get lots of thanks. You’ll also get rid of “choosing beggars” and those who swap free stuff for money.
5. Maths trick: A% of B = B% of A. So 8% of 25 is equal to 25% of 8. 25% of 8 = 2.